Mining Event - Detector Hunt - Stanton Arizona
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Stanton is a ghost town gold mining camp in the Arizona desert. For specific location information, click here.
• Registration Price is Per Participant & Includes 30-amp Campsite
• Multiple participants in the same campsite can be added during your confirmation phone call
What to Bring:
- Camping Equipment - plan to be primitive
- Clothing for all types of weather (Always plan to be primitive camping!)
- Sun Screen, sunglasses, hat
- Mosquito repellent / Benadryl
- Personal Snacks and water
- Cash or credit card! Enter our fundraisers, auction or other exciting things!
- Fun Attitude
- Spare batteries
What to Expect After Registration
• You will receive a confirmation email with 2-3 days after checkout. You will also receive a call from one of our event specialists to confirm site/event registration and to answer any additional questions you may have. Please be sure to enter your phone number and email at checkout.
Beep...Beep...Repeat! 4-Day metal detecting experience with hands-on training followed by multiple seeded hunts and natural hunting.
Lost Dutchman’s will work with industry leaders and manufactures to create a Training Area that will help you understand and trust your detector.
Digger’s Detector Training & Hunts are a 4-day event.
Multiple seeded hunts, as well as detecting on private claim to unearth hidden gold and treasures. Daily morning meeting. Evening activities. Day packed with learning to trust your detector.
There are also daily fun activities that help benefit the camp as well as an auction and fundraisers. There will also be Hands-On Training, Education, Demos and evening fun activities hosted at the camp.
Price is per participant. Includes 30 Amp Campsite. For more information, call 1-888-465-3717